Today we have a question relating to the new 2019 syllabus for P3.
The question was:
Which one of the following is the first step of the Five-Step Transition as part of the COSO framework?
This question relates to ‘C: Internal Controls’ and is a slightly different version of the question in one of our free mock exams.
The correct answer was…
Develop awareness, expertise and alignment
The Five Step Model is:
- Develop awareness, expertise and alignment
- Conduct preliminary impact assessment
- Facilitate broad awareness, training and comprehensive assessment
- Develop and execute COSO transition plan for SOX Compliance
- Drive continuous improvement
For more free questions use our Free CIMA Mock Exams for the 2019 syllabus use the menu above to access our little shop, at the same time you’ll have the option to upgrade to our + package which includes 50% more CIMA Mock Exam style questions, feedback and both revision and timed assessment modes plus much more.